Episode uno, yes? XD Anyway *clears throat* Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the AMAZING world of Angel!! Where logically things rarely happen, because its too basic and time consuming. And where Mariana Trench and Set it off are life. XDD (totally no obsessed with these bands you guys :3)
I just want you guys to know that...it was the STRUGGLE to get the intro back, BUT I GOT IT XD
So anyway, you like this? Say yes, cause I think this is a good idea ;) lol, but yeah no new people, but next episode maybe. I'll introduce Kyle and Brittany next episode (just in case Shannon is reading :p), and more clubs next episode, maybe XDD I have to kept you guys guessing, its what we good story people do, keep you guessing :3 Also I might start doing like weekly shout outs for series that you guys make, so be on the look out for those, they will be the first thing you see in the description.
-------Songs Used--------
Stutter- Mariana Trench
Truth or Dare- Mariana Trench
Shower- Becky G
Accidentally In Love Episode 1 pikachu pokemon | |
| 78 Likes | 78 Dislikes |
| 7,238 views views | 4.19K followers |
| Entertainment Becky G - Shower (Official Music Video) Third Wheel Set It Off Stutter Marianas Trench Truth or Dare Marianas Trench Shower Becky G | Upload TimePublished on 27 Jun 2014 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét